Monday 7 May 2007

Little Video of Handstands

Hey guys. This video is just to show where I am at with handstands at the minute. I'm obviously right at the beginning of my handstand training so I should be able to look back and laugh at this come summer time.



Also, I found a nice little spot less that 2 minutes from my doorstep. Well really, I saw it years ago but never trained there. It is a little childrens park in the middle of this newly built estate. Unfortunately, it is a hotspot for the local chavs, binge drinkers and drug addicts so I will need to be careful when training there. It seems all my local spots are becoming spots for chavs now.

I managed to scalp a cat - armjump at my old primary school yesterday too. It is one that Tim (Livewire) managed to do before his knee surgery. (Thanks for pointing it out, Tim). Also nailed a new arm to arm there.

Me, Wing and Alex are planning a follow-up to our video last year, so look out for that in the summer. It will be much better and possibly lengthier.

See you all soon guys.

Callum

2 comments:

Thomas said...

Hi man, keep training hard ;)

I don't know when i'll come to the uk, i keep on delaying my trip because of the film i'm working on...
Hopefully, i will come in the second half of this month.

I'll see you then !

Leicester Parkour Association said...

Mate, the 'Me, Wing and Alex' video will be sooo sick! Looking forward to watching it!

See you on Sunday.